Looking for a simple & effective way to boost your energy? Look no further than your breathing.
The breath is a KEYSTONE for enhancing our state of being, and its influence is immediate and direct.
Breath of Fire Tips:
– Expand your nostrils – Drive the breath with the belly – Go slow until you have the technique down – Listen to your body to tell you when enough is enough
Breath of Fire is one of my favorite breathing practices to have in my tool belt. It gives me an avenue through which to move energy when things feel resistant or too stressful & I hope it can help you all. And may we respect the breath, for it can be such a profound & powerful teacher.
Niles here, I trust this message finds you in divine time.
Through first hand experience I’ve seen that by investing attention, energy and focus inwards, we can illuminate spaces where balance is needed, and move forward into the experiences we desire. By choosing to cultivate clarity, truth and freedom in the heart, the external world evolves to reflect that which we hold within. With commitment to this path we can align with the hearts desire by taking inspired action, gently tuning ourselves into the frequency of pleasure, abundance and flow.
Health, freedom, abundance and passionate creativity are our birthrights. We may only need the right tools, techniques, guidance or insights to help us activate our natural flow.
This is why I have poured my heart and soul into creating this 8-week FlowState Lifestyle program. This container is designed with the intention to catalyze DEEP growth and transformation from the inside out in order to manifest our ideal lives. With embodiment practices, clarity exercises, flow state activations, holistic foundations for health and natural well-being & more, this container combines an online course with 1 on 1 mentorship into an experience of embodiment and amplified transformation.
If you are committed to personal growth and becoming your best self by cultivating creativity, leveling up your health, and freedom, surrender into deeper pleasure, this course will accelerate your transformation and help you claim an empowered relationship to LIFE.
I am STOKED to share this with you all. I am looking for 3 committed souls who want to level up their health, cultivate creativity and freedom, activate deeper pleasure, and claim a more deeply empowered relationship to LIFE. The first 3 committed souls receive a massive discount on this program. Access the course landing page HERE for more info.
If any part of you is feeling resonance with this invitation I invite you to book a call with me HERE so we can dive in to find out if this course is right for you.
3. Two guided breathing exercises to help you actualize coherence in mind, body and spirit.
• Deep breathing has a direct positive influence on our energy and biology. With the breath as one of the most foundational cycles of the human body, deep breathing may be one of the most important functions to complete fully and deeply. By nourishing the range of motion of the breath with deep breathing, we can ensure the cycles of the breath nourish all areas of the body with life force energy, serving to actualize greater health in mind, body and spirit.
• And If you are feeling called to dive deeper into your breath, send me a message!
I AM inspired to share to the power of being fully in the body.
A lot of you may know me as one who posts a lot of photos of the beach here on social media.. Yes, life is amazing, but it wasn’t always this way for me.
Honestly, it is the instability, turmoil, grief, tears and hardship that I experienced that has allowed me to grow into who I am in this now moment. While inquiring deeper and deeper into the nature of reality and who I am, this epic path continues to unfold, guiding me ever deeper into what it means to love myself, Mother Earth, and all the beings who live here.
I took a leap to realize something greater and indeed, the safety net appeared. It is my passion to assist humanity in awakening to the bliss of the present moment and to invoke inspiration for the very purpose of being alive.
My invitation: I am calling in adventurous souls to join me in a focused container of transformation, healing, health and abundance. The epic path awaits, we must only choose it. Send me a message and lets fire you up!
Do you resonate with the hero’s journey? What lifts you out of the dark nights and into the light?
While often overlooked due its simplicity, the breath is one of the most important components to human health. The breath is referred to as “prana” in many yogic teachings meaning “life force energy.” Indeed, it is just that.
As a fundamental pillar to human health, the cycle of the breath connects us to our environment and is the primary mode in which we draw in energy from the universe to sustain life force within the body. Breathing tends to occur largely as a subconscious activity. Thus, the breath is a gateway to the subconscious mind. Breath is the keystone to changing our state of being, and its influence is immediate and direct. The average person takes roughly 26,000 breaths per day. The quality of our breath has direct influences on all aspects of our health including our consciousness, nervous system, circulation, energy, immune system, cellular respiration, genetic expression and so much more.
I want to invite higher gratitude and reverence for the waters of our planet. The Earth is roughly 70% water and so are we. Water is the most fundamental human need and is the foundation for all ecosystems on the planet.
• As a liquid crystal that holds memory and information, the quality of the water in our ecosystems as well as the water we drink is foundational to personal and planetary well-being.
• Currently, the waters of earth are highly contaminated. The oceans and waterways are full of plastic, while many ecosystems become sinks for micro-contaminants. Our American municipal water is full of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and lacks coherent molecular structure. This results in many of us drinking contaminated water.
• It’s up to us to steward clean water for ourselves and for our ecosystems. In this video I cover the current state of our municipal water, the adverse health affects, as well as some solutions. And I encourage everyone to do their own research!
• Here are some drinking water solutions:
• Www.findaspring.com is the google maps of fresh spring water. Log on to find a spring water source near you.
• EWG.org/tapwater/ is a fantastic source to find information about what contaminates may be present in your municipal water system.
• Source reverse osmosis water and add 1 pinch of pink Himalayan salt or sea salt per gallon to re-mineralize.
• Please share this video if you found this information valuable 🙏 🌎
🔥Cleanse🔥 • I have teamed up with a group of people who share my vision to provide healing in the world. We believe it starts with cleaning up our food system. I am supporting an “Ultimate Lifestyle Transformation” where we work on reducing body inflammation, detoxification, weight loss (or gain if that’s what you want) better sleep, balanced hormones and more. I have a $100 gift card for you if you are interested. https://theconsciouscontinuum.com/organicnutrition
Honesty is a bridge that connects us to truth. Though it may not always be easy, radical honesty can be such a potent tool for self inquiry, leading us towards meaning, purpose, love and fulfillment in life. Through honesty with ourselves and others, we can actualize heaven on earth.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞: Answer the following questions with depths of honesty that you have never ventured to before. Dig deep!
1. What is my greatest challenge in life?
2. What else can I do to be more of who I am?
3. How much of my creative energy is tied up in guilt, hatred, resentment, lack, or fear?
4. What emotion am I still denying to avoid something changing in my life?
5. What is the biological function that is the weakest link in my health and how can I begin to restore that?
7. Do the people I surround myself with encourage the expression of my truth and authenticity?