3. Two guided breathing exercises to help you actualize coherence in mind, body and spirit.
• Deep breathing has a direct positive influence on our energy and biology. With the breath as one of the most foundational cycles of the human body, deep breathing may be one of the most important functions to complete fully and deeply. By nourishing the range of motion of the breath with deep breathing, we can ensure the cycles of the breath nourish all areas of the body with life force energy, serving to actualize greater health in mind, body and spirit.
• And If you are feeling called to dive deeper into your breath, send me a message!
As described by the Tibetans, the hungry ghost is one who continuously seeks pleasure yet fails to realize lasting fulfillment. Myself included, this pattern seems to affect so many of us today. This drive to achieve when rooted in lack, scarcity or incompleteness positions us to perpetually seek the feeling of wholeness outside of the now moment; be it consciously or subconsciously.
The truth I uncover is this: The key to realizing lasting happiness, fulfillment and abundance is to become fully at peace with what’s right in front of us, in this now moment. It is to feel whole and complete in the now moment, and allow the overflow of embodied abundance to inspire creativity, passion and love. Whatever is standing in the way of us feeling abundant, whole and complete in the now moment may be the most important thing we can be working on for ourselves.
This is the inner work.
Do I have this mastered? No. Though I am I willing to sit with the discomfort that arises when challenging myself to embody more presence and completeness in the now moment.
My invitation is for us to come into this now moment, to breathe and to relax into our innate wholeness. From here we can take inspired action rooted in wholeness, rather than perpetuating cycles that keep us chasing the carrot on the end of the stick.
While often overlooked due its simplicity, the breath is one of the most important components to human health. The breath is referred to as “prana” in many yogic teachings meaning “life force energy.” Indeed, it is just that.
As a fundamental pillar to human health, the cycle of the breath connects us to our environment and is the primary mode in which we draw in energy from the universe to sustain life force within the body. Breathing tends to occur largely as a subconscious activity. Thus, the breath is a gateway to the subconscious mind. Breath is the keystone to changing our state of being, and its influence is immediate and direct. The average person takes roughly 26,000 breaths per day. The quality of our breath has direct influences on all aspects of our health including our consciousness, nervous system, circulation, energy, immune system, cellular respiration, genetic expression and so much more.
Honesty is a bridge that connects us to truth. Though it may not always be easy, radical honesty can be such a potent tool for self inquiry, leading us towards meaning, purpose, love and fulfillment in life. Through honesty with ourselves and others, we can actualize heaven on earth.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞: Answer the following questions with depths of honesty that you have never ventured to before. Dig deep!
1. What is my greatest challenge in life?
2. What else can I do to be more of who I am?
3. How much of my creative energy is tied up in guilt, hatred, resentment, lack, or fear?
4. What emotion am I still denying to avoid something changing in my life?
5. What is the biological function that is the weakest link in my health and how can I begin to restore that?
7. Do the people I surround myself with encourage the expression of my truth and authenticity?
Fulfillment, purpose, truth and happiness all lie within the present moment. So often (myself included) we think that satisfaction or happiness lies “out there” or is attainable once we’ve acquired a certain status or achieved a certain mark. When in fact, all is available right now with awareness in the present moment.
With this practice, we invite clarity, focus and commitment to one thing at a time. In doing so, we empty the mind of subconscious thought patterns that have previously skewed our focus and leaked our energy out of the present moment. Indeed, placing our awareness on the present moment is where we have the most power and achieve the greatest states of coherence in mind, body, and spirit.
1. Before engaging in any activity, bring your focus inward and connect to the breath. Set an intention to stay 100% focused on your activity with acute present moment awareness.
2. Breathe deeply and stay conscious of the present moment. Should you need to take a break or tend to something else during the activity, consciously disengage and re-engage. Responding instead of reacting.
3. When activity is complete, transition to your next activity consciously and ceremoniously. Close your eyes for at least 30 seconds to elevate the emotion of gratitude in your field. Connect to the fulfillment of your life’s purpose in the now moment.
4. Repeat for all activities throughout the day.
Thanks for listening and I hope you find benefit with this practice – let me know how it works for you!
Reference: Becoming Supernatural by @drjoedispenza
Hello and thank you for tuning in today! I hope you find this technique useful. Breathwork is a powerful practice with many benefits including: equanimity of the nervous system, alkalizing the body, increased depth of cellular respiration, mindfulness, emotional release, balancing biochemical interactions, reducing stress, downregulating inflammation and so much more. In this Breathwork practice we create mind-body coherence by quieting the monkey mind and placing awareness in the body and on the breath. This one is short, simple, easy and effective.
Instructions are as follows:
1. Sit on your knees
2. Lean forward and exhale all the air in your lungs
3. Squeeze all muscles in the body while holding your exhale in the bend over position
4. When the urge to breathe comes, inhale deeply and hold for 15-20 seconds while pushing the tongue on the roof of the mouth and looking in the middle of your forehead with your eyeballs.
Results from this practice may include: Mental clarity, increased intuition, emotional release, elevated energy and expanded states of awareness.
This meditation uses the science of brain wave entrainment to put you in a Theta state of deep relaxation and receptivity. Combined with a guided visualization exercise, this meditation powerfully designed to work with the subconscious mind and is intended to reduce stress, improve clarity while relaxing the mind and body. In this specific meditation, we dive deep to heal the roots of limiting beliefs surrounding self-confidence and personal empowerment.
The Binaural Beat: The frequency range produced by this binaural beat is approximately 7Hz. In your left ear, you will hear 6Hz and in your right ear, you will hear 8Hz. This results in the brain producing the middle tone of these frequencies; 7Hz. This theta brain wave state enhances your ability to induce a state of deep relaxation, creativity, intuition, and emotional connection.
Thanks for listening and comment below with your experience!
If you found this meditation valuable, support this work with a donation! –
Thank you for tuning in today! I hope you find this technique useful. Breathwork is a powerful practice with many benefits including: equanimity of the nervous system, alkalizing the body, increased depth of cellular respiration, mindfulness, emotional release, balancing biochemical interactions, reducing stress, downregulating inflammation and so much more.
Here are the simple instructions for this exercise:
1. Place the hands on the heart
2. Full inhale through the nose – imagine golden light from the sun filling your body
3. Exhale release through the mouth – imagine black smoke that contains un-ease in the body
4. Repeat x3
Comment below and let me know how this practice works for you!
Thanks for watching ~ _______________________________________________________________________________________
Holistic Health and Wellness Coaching – Get in touch with me directly for your free 45-minute consultation!
If you found value in this content, donations are welcome!