Honesty is a bridge that connects us to truth. Though it may not always be easy, radical honesty can be such a potent tool for self inquiry, leading us towards meaning, purpose, love and fulfillment in life. Through honesty with ourselves and others, we can actualize heaven on earth.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞: Answer the following questions with depths of honesty that you have never ventured to before. Dig deep!
1. What is my greatest challenge in life?
2. What else can I do to be more of who I am?
3. How much of my creative energy is tied up in guilt, hatred, resentment, lack, or fear?
4. What emotion am I still denying to avoid something changing in my life?
5. What is the biological function that is the weakest link in my health and how can I begin to restore that?
7. Do the people I surround myself with encourage the expression of my truth and authenticity?
Fulfillment, purpose, truth and happiness all lie within the present moment. So often (myself included) we think that satisfaction or happiness lies “out there” or is attainable once we’ve acquired a certain status or achieved a certain mark. When in fact, all is available right now with awareness in the present moment.
With this practice, we invite clarity, focus and commitment to one thing at a time. In doing so, we empty the mind of subconscious thought patterns that have previously skewed our focus and leaked our energy out of the present moment. Indeed, placing our awareness on the present moment is where we have the most power and achieve the greatest states of coherence in mind, body, and spirit.
1. Before engaging in any activity, bring your focus inward and connect to the breath. Set an intention to stay 100% focused on your activity with acute present moment awareness.
2. Breathe deeply and stay conscious of the present moment. Should you need to take a break or tend to something else during the activity, consciously disengage and re-engage. Responding instead of reacting.
3. When activity is complete, transition to your next activity consciously and ceremoniously. Close your eyes for at least 30 seconds to elevate the emotion of gratitude in your field. Connect to the fulfillment of your life’s purpose in the now moment.
4. Repeat for all activities throughout the day.
Thanks for listening and I hope you find benefit with this practice – let me know how it works for you!
Reference: Becoming Supernatural by @drjoedispenza
Hello and thank you for tuning in today! I hope you find this technique useful. Breathwork is a powerful practice with many benefits including: equanimity of the nervous system, alkalizing the body, increased depth of cellular respiration, mindfulness, emotional release, balancing biochemical interactions, reducing stress, downregulating inflammation and so much more. In this Breathwork practice we create mind-body coherence by quieting the monkey mind and placing awareness in the body and on the breath. This one is short, simple, easy and effective.
Instructions are as follows:
1. Sit on your knees
2. Lean forward and exhale all the air in your lungs
3. Squeeze all muscles in the body while holding your exhale in the bend over position
4. When the urge to breathe comes, inhale deeply and hold for 15-20 seconds while pushing the tongue on the roof of the mouth and looking in the middle of your forehead with your eyeballs.
Results from this practice may include: Mental clarity, increased intuition, emotional release, elevated energy and expanded states of awareness.