Looking for a simple & effective way to boost your energy? Look no further than your breathing.
The breath is a KEYSTONE for enhancing our state of being, and its influence is immediate and direct.
Breath of Fire Tips:
– Expand your nostrils – Drive the breath with the belly – Go slow until you have the technique down – Listen to your body to tell you when enough is enough
Breath of Fire is one of my favorite breathing practices to have in my tool belt. It gives me an avenue through which to move energy when things feel resistant or too stressful & I hope it can help you all. And may we respect the breath, for it can be such a profound & powerful teacher.
Niles here, I trust this message finds you in divine time.
Through first hand experience I’ve seen that by investing attention, energy and focus inwards, we can illuminate spaces where balance is needed, and move forward into the experiences we desire. By choosing to cultivate clarity, truth and freedom in the heart, the external world evolves to reflect that which we hold within. With commitment to this path we can align with the hearts desire by taking inspired action, gently tuning ourselves into the frequency of pleasure, abundance and flow.
Health, freedom, abundance and passionate creativity are our birthrights. We may only need the right tools, techniques, guidance or insights to help us activate our natural flow.
This is why I have poured my heart and soul into creating this 8-week FlowState Lifestyle program. This container is designed with the intention to catalyze DEEP growth and transformation from the inside out in order to manifest our ideal lives. With embodiment practices, clarity exercises, flow state activations, holistic foundations for health and natural well-being & more, this container combines an online course with 1 on 1 mentorship into an experience of embodiment and amplified transformation.
If you are committed to personal growth and becoming your best self by cultivating creativity, leveling up your health, and freedom, surrender into deeper pleasure, this course will accelerate your transformation and help you claim an empowered relationship to LIFE.
I am STOKED to share this with you all. I am looking for 3 committed souls who want to level up their health, cultivate creativity and freedom, activate deeper pleasure, and claim a more deeply empowered relationship to LIFE. The first 3 committed souls receive a massive discount on this program. Access the course landing page HERE for more info.
If any part of you is feeling resonance with this invitation I invite you to book a call with me HERE so we can dive in to find out if this course is right for you.
This video is about a free 4-day course that I’ve created which is a guide for you to help with building momentum in the direction of health, flow, and that which you desire.
This free course demonstrates tools to activate flow states, release stress, cultivate clarity, and take action on your deepest desires so that you can manifest your ideal life and realize your best self.
This free course is a distillation of years of personal experience and research into the nature of reality, health and flow consciousness. It has emerged out of my personal clarity that sharing these tools is my vocation to the world. It is my inspired work and service to humanity.
I know that if this is vibing with you that you will find value in this activation course and I would be honored if you signed up to receive this 4-day experience!
3. Two guided breathing exercises to help you actualize coherence in mind, body and spirit.
• Deep breathing has a direct positive influence on our energy and biology. With the breath as one of the most foundational cycles of the human body, deep breathing may be one of the most important functions to complete fully and deeply. By nourishing the range of motion of the breath with deep breathing, we can ensure the cycles of the breath nourish all areas of the body with life force energy, serving to actualize greater health in mind, body and spirit.
• And If you are feeling called to dive deeper into your breath, send me a message!
I AM inspired to share to the power of being fully in the body.
A lot of you may know me as one who posts a lot of photos of the beach here on social media.. Yes, life is amazing, but it wasn’t always this way for me.
Honestly, it is the instability, turmoil, grief, tears and hardship that I experienced that has allowed me to grow into who I am in this now moment. While inquiring deeper and deeper into the nature of reality and who I am, this epic path continues to unfold, guiding me ever deeper into what it means to love myself, Mother Earth, and all the beings who live here.
I took a leap to realize something greater and indeed, the safety net appeared. It is my passion to assist humanity in awakening to the bliss of the present moment and to invoke inspiration for the very purpose of being alive.
My invitation: I am calling in adventurous souls to join me in a focused container of transformation, healing, health and abundance. The epic path awaits, we must only choose it. Send me a message and lets fire you up!
Do you resonate with the hero’s journey? What lifts you out of the dark nights and into the light?
Honesty is a bridge that connects us to truth. Though it may not always be easy, radical honesty can be such a potent tool for self inquiry, leading us towards meaning, purpose, love and fulfillment in life. Through honesty with ourselves and others, we can actualize heaven on earth.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞: Answer the following questions with depths of honesty that you have never ventured to before. Dig deep!
1. What is my greatest challenge in life?
2. What else can I do to be more of who I am?
3. How much of my creative energy is tied up in guilt, hatred, resentment, lack, or fear?
4. What emotion am I still denying to avoid something changing in my life?
5. What is the biological function that is the weakest link in my health and how can I begin to restore that?
7. Do the people I surround myself with encourage the expression of my truth and authenticity?
Fulfillment, purpose, truth and happiness all lie within the present moment. So often (myself included) we think that satisfaction or happiness lies “out there” or is attainable once we’ve acquired a certain status or achieved a certain mark. When in fact, all is available right now with awareness in the present moment.
With this practice, we invite clarity, focus and commitment to one thing at a time. In doing so, we empty the mind of subconscious thought patterns that have previously skewed our focus and leaked our energy out of the present moment. Indeed, placing our awareness on the present moment is where we have the most power and achieve the greatest states of coherence in mind, body, and spirit.
1. Before engaging in any activity, bring your focus inward and connect to the breath. Set an intention to stay 100% focused on your activity with acute present moment awareness.
2. Breathe deeply and stay conscious of the present moment. Should you need to take a break or tend to something else during the activity, consciously disengage and re-engage. Responding instead of reacting.
3. When activity is complete, transition to your next activity consciously and ceremoniously. Close your eyes for at least 30 seconds to elevate the emotion of gratitude in your field. Connect to the fulfillment of your life’s purpose in the now moment.
4. Repeat for all activities throughout the day.
Thanks for listening and I hope you find benefit with this practice – let me know how it works for you!
Reference: Becoming Supernatural by @drjoedispenza
Hello and thank you for tuning in today! I hope you find this technique useful. Breathwork is a powerful practice with many benefits including: equanimity of the nervous system, alkalizing the body, increased depth of cellular respiration, mindfulness, emotional release, balancing biochemical interactions, reducing stress, downregulating inflammation and so much more. In this Breathwork practice we create mind-body coherence by quieting the monkey mind and placing awareness in the body and on the breath. This one is short, simple, easy and effective.
Instructions are as follows:
1. Sit on your knees
2. Lean forward and exhale all the air in your lungs
3. Squeeze all muscles in the body while holding your exhale in the bend over position
4. When the urge to breathe comes, inhale deeply and hold for 15-20 seconds while pushing the tongue on the roof of the mouth and looking in the middle of your forehead with your eyeballs.
Results from this practice may include: Mental clarity, increased intuition, emotional release, elevated energy and expanded states of awareness.