This video is about a free 4-day course that I’ve created which is a guide for you to help with building momentum in the direction of health, flow, and that which you desire.
This free course demonstrates tools to activate flow states, release stress, cultivate clarity, and take action on your deepest desires so that you can manifest your ideal life and realize your best self.
This free course is a distillation of years of personal experience and research into the nature of reality, health and flow consciousness. It has emerged out of my personal clarity that sharing these tools is my vocation to the world. It is my inspired work and service to humanity.
I know that if this is vibing with you that you will find value in this activation course and I would be honored if you signed up to receive this 4-day experience!
I want to invite higher gratitude and reverence for the waters of our planet. The Earth is roughly 70% water and so are we. Water is the most fundamental human need and is the foundation for all ecosystems on the planet.
• As a liquid crystal that holds memory and information, the quality of the water in our ecosystems as well as the water we drink is foundational to personal and planetary well-being.
• Currently, the waters of earth are highly contaminated. The oceans and waterways are full of plastic, while many ecosystems become sinks for micro-contaminants. Our American municipal water is full of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and lacks coherent molecular structure. This results in many of us drinking contaminated water.
• It’s up to us to steward clean water for ourselves and for our ecosystems. In this video I cover the current state of our municipal water, the adverse health affects, as well as some solutions. And I encourage everyone to do their own research!
• Here are some drinking water solutions:
• Www.findaspring.com is the google maps of fresh spring water. Log on to find a spring water source near you.
• EWG.org/tapwater/ is a fantastic source to find information about what contaminates may be present in your municipal water system.
• Source reverse osmosis water and add 1 pinch of pink Himalayan salt or sea salt per gallon to re-mineralize.
• Please share this video if you found this information valuable 🙏 🌎
🔥Cleanse🔥 • I have teamed up with a group of people who share my vision to provide healing in the world. We believe it starts with cleaning up our food system. I am supporting an “Ultimate Lifestyle Transformation” where we work on reducing body inflammation, detoxification, weight loss (or gain if that’s what you want) better sleep, balanced hormones and more. I have a $100 gift card for you if you are interested. https://theconsciouscontinuum.com/organicnutrition
Hello and thank you for tuning in today! I hope you find this technique useful. Breathwork is a powerful practice with many benefits including: equanimity of the nervous system, alkalizing the body, increased depth of cellular respiration, mindfulness, emotional release, balancing biochemical interactions, reducing stress, downregulating inflammation and so much more. In this Breathwork practice we create mind-body coherence by quieting the monkey mind and placing awareness in the body and on the breath. This one is short, simple, easy and effective.
Instructions are as follows:
1. Sit on your knees
2. Lean forward and exhale all the air in your lungs
3. Squeeze all muscles in the body while holding your exhale in the bend over position
4. When the urge to breathe comes, inhale deeply and hold for 15-20 seconds while pushing the tongue on the roof of the mouth and looking in the middle of your forehead with your eyeballs.
Results from this practice may include: Mental clarity, increased intuition, emotional release, elevated energy and expanded states of awareness.