I had massive barriers in life that kept me living small and in my head. Social anxiety, depression, a lack of direction, alongside social conditioning and emotional traumas. This wounded version of me had little to no capacity to relax into life and thrive in my own expression.
The resistance manifested in my relationship with myself, with others, and even with money. It curtailed my ability to show up in my full capacity. The bottom line was I couldn’t prioritize my own well-being.
My world changed when I started to look inward. I cultivated a holistic, rock-solid foundation for my health, and integrated healing practices and energetic disciplines that activated a higher frequency within me. I released unhealthy conditioning, re-wired my subconscious mind, and realized that I was so much more powerful than I thought. My abundance was accelerating, and life became an explosion of flow, adventure, and growth.
I FINALLY FOUND THE ELIXIR.
I’m doing some market research for an EPIC COURSE I’m creating. I want to help you drop all resistance and magnetize FREEDOM, FLOW, and ABUNDANCE in the present moment through powerful practices to declutter harmful beliefs and activate your innate FLOW STATE, HEALTH, CREATIVE GENIUS, AND HIGHEST POTENTIALS.
Are you dreaming of transitioning your life to more deeply pursue passion and happiness?
Are you searching for clarity on why you are here? Your unique gifts, purpose, and passion?
Are you wishing there was a key to unlock your passionate flow state, intuition, inspiration & creative genius?
Do you struggle to create the time to prioritize your own well-being?
Do you want to stop feeling burnt out and start manifesting your ideal life?
I am looking to speak to 3-5 of you adventurous souls in exchange for a FREE 30-minute Flow State and Holistic Health session with me. This is NOT a sales call, only an opportunity for me to learn about how I can help you. If this post speaks to you, I invite you to book a call with me here:
While often overlooked due its simplicity, the breath is one of the most important components to human health. The breath is referred to as “prana” in many yogic teachings meaning “life force energy.” Indeed, it is just that.
As a fundamental pillar to human health, the cycle of the breath connects us to our environment and is the primary mode in which we draw in energy from the universe to sustain life force within the body. Breathing tends to occur largely as a subconscious activity. Thus, the breath is a gateway to the subconscious mind. Breath is the keystone to changing our state of being, and its influence is immediate and direct. The average person takes roughly 26,000 breaths per day. The quality of our breath has direct influences on all aspects of our health including our consciousness, nervous system, circulation, energy, immune system, cellular respiration, genetic expression and so much more.
A critical foundation for human health lies in the gut microbiome. This complex and amazing web of life in our gut is a reflection of the soil that our food grows in!
• 100 years ago, all food was organic. It grew in clean, mineral-rich soil and pure water – no chemicals, herbicides or pesticides. Today, real food has been replaced by corporate-produced, fast, cheap, addictive and processed food-like substances.
• Worse yet, the World Health Organization and National Academy of Sciences have identified glyphosate residue as a “probable carcinogen.” On July 7, 2017, the State of California went one step further and declared that Glyphosate “causes cancer and birth defects,” adding it to the Proposition 65 list.
• It is essential that we prioritize the health of our microbiome and of our bodies as a whole. In many ancient cultures, the gut is referred to as “the second brain” – and rightfully so because like the brain in our heads, it has neurons and produces many neurotransmitters. In other words if our gut is not happy, we are not healthy.
• 🔥Cleanse🔥 • I have teamed up with a group of people who share my vision to provide healing in the world. We believe it starts with cleaning up our food system. I am supporting an “Ultimate Lifestyle Transformation” where we work on reducing body inflammation, detoxification, weight loss (or gain if that’s what you want) better sleep, balanced hormones and more. I have a $100 gift card for you if you are interested! Use my code: “wellness123”
• 🔥Vulnerability🔥 • In light of being honest and authentic, I want to share how challenging making these videos can be for me. I’ve never been one to project my voice, but given how important I feel it is to share what’s on my heart, I am feeling called to face my fears and step up to speak. It’s not easy for me but I plan to continue to empower my voice and show up while leaning into uncomfortable territory with authenticity and honesty.
• Thank you for watching and I hope you find value in this content!
If it truly is freedom and happiness that we want, we must first cultivate it within ourselves. For one who embodies the frequency of love, perceives a loving universe. Integral to this personal evolutionary process is the release of emotional wounded-ness.
• We hold our issues in our tissues. The cells of the body can hold memories of pain or trauma that can manifest as physical pain and/or hardship in life. Emotional wounds of abandonment or invalidation can create armor around the heart, resulting in a loss of fulfillment in life and/or shallow connections in our relationships.
• We must bring the subconscious aspects of ourselves to the surface to be felt and released if we desire more harmony individually and collectively. • With awareness, honesty and authenticity, we can emerge from disempowered stories into conscious and decisive channels of the masculine.
• Try this practice:
1.Venture into nature and find a flow of water.
2. Set the intention for the moving water to carry away all that you wish to release.
3.Move out of the mind and open the heart. Breathe deeply and allow feelings to arise, express and release, using your hands to move the energy.
4. Close your space of healing with gratitude.
• Above all make this practice your own and do what feels best for you!