Fulfillment, purpose, truth and happiness all lie within the present moment. So often (myself included) we think that satisfaction or happiness lies “out there” or is attainable once we’ve acquired a certain status or achieved a certain mark. When in fact, all is available right now with awareness in the present moment.
With this practice, we invite clarity, focus and commitment to one thing at a time. In doing so, we empty the mind of subconscious thought patterns that have previously skewed our focus and leaked our energy out of the present moment. Indeed, placing our awareness on the present moment is where we have the most power and achieve the greatest states of coherence in mind, body, and spirit.
1. Before engaging in any activity, bring your focus inward and connect to the breath. Set an intention to stay 100% focused on your activity with acute present moment awareness.
2. Breathe deeply and stay conscious of the present moment. Should you need to take a break or tend to something else during the activity, consciously disengage and re-engage. Responding instead of reacting.
3. When activity is complete, transition to your next activity consciously and ceremoniously. Close your eyes for at least 30 seconds to elevate the emotion of gratitude in your field. Connect to the fulfillment of your life’s purpose in the now moment.
4. Repeat for all activities throughout the day.
Thanks for listening and I hope you find benefit with this practice – let me know how it works for you!
Reference: Becoming Supernatural by @drjoedispenza
If it truly is freedom and happiness that we want, we must first cultivate it within ourselves. For one who embodies the frequency of love, perceives a loving universe. Integral to this personal evolutionary process is the release of emotional wounded-ness.
• We hold our issues in our tissues. The cells of the body can hold memories of pain or trauma that can manifest as physical pain and/or hardship in life. Emotional wounds of abandonment or invalidation can create armor around the heart, resulting in a loss of fulfillment in life and/or shallow connections in our relationships.
• We must bring the subconscious aspects of ourselves to the surface to be felt and released if we desire more harmony individually and collectively. • With awareness, honesty and authenticity, we can emerge from disempowered stories into conscious and decisive channels of the masculine.
• Try this practice:
1.Venture into nature and find a flow of water.
2. Set the intention for the moving water to carry away all that you wish to release.
3.Move out of the mind and open the heart. Breathe deeply and allow feelings to arise, express and release, using your hands to move the energy.
4. Close your space of healing with gratitude.
• Above all make this practice your own and do what feels best for you!
This meditation uses the science of brain wave entrainment to put you in a Theta state of deep relaxation and receptivity. Combined with a guided visualization exercise, this meditation powerfully designed to work with the subconscious mind and is intended to reduce stress, improve clarity while relaxing the mind and body. In this specific meditation, we dive deep to heal the roots of limiting beliefs surrounding self-confidence and personal empowerment.
The Binaural Beat: The frequency range produced by this binaural beat is approximately 7Hz. In your left ear, you will hear 6Hz and in your right ear, you will hear 8Hz. This results in the brain producing the middle tone of these frequencies; 7Hz. This theta brain wave state enhances your ability to induce a state of deep relaxation, creativity, intuition, and emotional connection.
Thanks for listening and comment below with your experience!
If you found this meditation valuable, support this work with a donation! –
After our road trip to Canada, we landed in Colorado and marveled at the opportunity of finding our new home. We desired something a little bigger and a little more comfortable than our 13 ft camper, Gypsy. We came across this 1997 17′ Casita camper and with a little TLC, she quickly began to feel like home.
In this video, we make the Casita into an Off-Grid home. Our Casita is the “Freedom” model, but we essentially turned her into the Spirit model. Thank you for coming to our virtual house warming.
Tag along on our Canadian adventures as we travel through British Columbia, Alberta and back down through the great national parks of Montana and Wyoming. Thanks for watching and we’ll see you in the next video!