In my observations, the dynamics within social media ecosystems can be deceptive and manipulative. Showing up with diligence, discernment & awareness can help us to use social media to cultivate greater empowerment and creator-ship. It’s up to US to bring purpose and intention into the space so we can create that which we desire!
The breath can be a powerful tool to shed layers of illusion and open the heart to reveal the true nature of who we are.
By way of feeling the inward landscape becomes illuminated, revealing that which resists the natural flow of life. Breathwork can help us to break through emotional defense mechanisms that prevent us from experiencing the fullness of life. Intentional breath can crack the heart wide open to feel, allow, and experience the full depths of richness, pleasure and wonderment that we once new as a child.
Deep richness is available in every moment, we must only tune our consciousness to the frequency of now!
3. Two guided breathing exercises to help you actualize coherence in mind, body and spirit.
• Deep breathing has a direct positive influence on our energy and biology. With the breath as one of the most foundational cycles of the human body, deep breathing may be one of the most important functions to complete fully and deeply. By nourishing the range of motion of the breath with deep breathing, we can ensure the cycles of the breath nourish all areas of the body with life force energy, serving to actualize greater health in mind, body and spirit.
• And If you are feeling called to dive deeper into your breath, send me a message!
As described by the Tibetans, the hungry ghost is one who continuously seeks pleasure yet fails to realize lasting fulfillment. Myself included, this pattern seems to affect so many of us today. This drive to achieve when rooted in lack, scarcity or incompleteness positions us to perpetually seek the feeling of wholeness outside of the now moment; be it consciously or subconsciously.
The truth I uncover is this: The key to realizing lasting happiness, fulfillment and abundance is to become fully at peace with what’s right in front of us, in this now moment. It is to feel whole and complete in the now moment, and allow the overflow of embodied abundance to inspire creativity, passion and love. Whatever is standing in the way of us feeling abundant, whole and complete in the now moment may be the most important thing we can be working on for ourselves.
This is the inner work.
Do I have this mastered? No. Though I am I willing to sit with the discomfort that arises when challenging myself to embody more presence and completeness in the now moment.
My invitation is for us to come into this now moment, to breathe and to relax into our innate wholeness. From here we can take inspired action rooted in wholeness, rather than perpetuating cycles that keep us chasing the carrot on the end of the stick.
I want to invite higher gratitude and reverence for the waters of our planet. The Earth is roughly 70% water and so are we. Water is the most fundamental human need and is the foundation for all ecosystems on the planet.
• As a liquid crystal that holds memory and information, the quality of the water in our ecosystems as well as the water we drink is foundational to personal and planetary well-being.
• Currently, the waters of earth are highly contaminated. The oceans and waterways are full of plastic, while many ecosystems become sinks for micro-contaminants. Our American municipal water is full of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and lacks coherent molecular structure. This results in many of us drinking contaminated water.
• It’s up to us to steward clean water for ourselves and for our ecosystems. In this video I cover the current state of our municipal water, the adverse health affects, as well as some solutions. And I encourage everyone to do their own research!
• Here are some drinking water solutions:
• Www.findaspring.com is the google maps of fresh spring water. Log on to find a spring water source near you.
• EWG.org/tapwater/ is a fantastic source to find information about what contaminates may be present in your municipal water system.
• Source reverse osmosis water and add 1 pinch of pink Himalayan salt or sea salt per gallon to re-mineralize.
• Please share this video if you found this information valuable 🙏 🌎
🔥Cleanse🔥 • I have teamed up with a group of people who share my vision to provide healing in the world. We believe it starts with cleaning up our food system. I am supporting an “Ultimate Lifestyle Transformation” where we work on reducing body inflammation, detoxification, weight loss (or gain if that’s what you want) better sleep, balanced hormones and more. I have a $100 gift card for you if you are interested. https://theconsciouscontinuum.com/organicnutrition
Fulfillment, purpose, truth and happiness all lie within the present moment. So often (myself included) we think that satisfaction or happiness lies “out there” or is attainable once we’ve acquired a certain status or achieved a certain mark. When in fact, all is available right now with awareness in the present moment.
With this practice, we invite clarity, focus and commitment to one thing at a time. In doing so, we empty the mind of subconscious thought patterns that have previously skewed our focus and leaked our energy out of the present moment. Indeed, placing our awareness on the present moment is where we have the most power and achieve the greatest states of coherence in mind, body, and spirit.
1. Before engaging in any activity, bring your focus inward and connect to the breath. Set an intention to stay 100% focused on your activity with acute present moment awareness.
2. Breathe deeply and stay conscious of the present moment. Should you need to take a break or tend to something else during the activity, consciously disengage and re-engage. Responding instead of reacting.
3. When activity is complete, transition to your next activity consciously and ceremoniously. Close your eyes for at least 30 seconds to elevate the emotion of gratitude in your field. Connect to the fulfillment of your life’s purpose in the now moment.
4. Repeat for all activities throughout the day.
Thanks for listening and I hope you find benefit with this practice – let me know how it works for you!
Reference: Becoming Supernatural by @drjoedispenza
This meditation uses the science of brain wave entrainment to put you in a Theta state of deep relaxation and receptivity. Combined with a guided visualization exercise, this meditation powerfully designed to work with the subconscious mind and is intended to reduce stress, improve clarity while relaxing the mind and body. In this specific meditation, we dive deep to heal the roots of limiting beliefs surrounding self-confidence and personal empowerment.
The Binaural Beat: The frequency range produced by this binaural beat is approximately 7Hz. In your left ear, you will hear 6Hz and in your right ear, you will hear 8Hz. This results in the brain producing the middle tone of these frequencies; 7Hz. This theta brain wave state enhances your ability to induce a state of deep relaxation, creativity, intuition, and emotional connection.
Thanks for listening and comment below with your experience!
If you found this meditation valuable, support this work with a donation! –