A conscious relationship is a powerful tool for personal growth. We are here to help you and your partner learn how to:
- Create the space for growth through unconditional love and understanding
- Heal wounds by identifying the root of your triggers
- Develop healthy communication techniques for meeting one another’s needs
- Create a deeper bond of trust and emotional intimacy
- Teach you and/ or your partner how to hold space
- Embrace one another’s darkness and harmonize imbalances to uncover deeper love
We will help you and/or your partner bring awareness to blockages creating resentment and stagnancy in your relationship. In a conscious way, everyone is able to move past old paradigms of beliefs and evolve into greater authentic expressions. The results of this work include freedom, love, connection, happiness, intimacy, and fulfillment.
The energy exchange for Relationship Support is donation based
This service is for those who are feeling lost or misaligned on their life’s path.
- Learn how to tap into your intuition by trusting your inner compass
- How to create and manifest your heart’s desires
- How to transmute the darkness that lives within us all back into the light
- Move past emotional blockages that create stagnancy in your energy body
- Receive guidance from your spirit team (guides, angels, ancestors, ascended masters etc.)
The energy exchange for Guidance is donation based
For those seeking guidance in manifesting a balanced, healthy life and relationship while experiencing more unconditional love and abundance, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s start a conversation to get you there!
For those who enjoy this work and would like to donate!
You might have this idea in your head of a very powerful healer, dancing around you, an embodiment of connection to source and guidance… that powerful healer is Raizah! I myself am a healer and I work on the body so my connection to Raizah was strong immediately. Raizah channels healing energy from various benevolent … Continue reading “Stephanie Ingraham, Siyo”
When I reached out to Raizah I was in a very rough time in my life. Married, but unhappy. My significant other at the time, and I constantly bumped heads, that to me seemed just about everything. We constantly didn’t agree constantly fought and at times I was lost and confused and didn’t know what … Continue reading “Moises Ponce”