Lifestyle patterns form a structure through which visions and health become physically manifested.
Over the past 3 years, I have experimented with downsizing my living space in order to travel, experience and learn about myself, the world we live in and my place in it. While refining what is really needed and making conscious decisions to let go of things that are no longer in support of freedom and wellness, the result has allowed for a focus on growth, creativity and aligning with personal and planetary wellness.
One of the most potent implications of this lifestyle is that it invites the potential for us to pay rent with alternative forms of currency like mutually beneficial work trades. Developing a giving and receiving relationship with the environment we live in.
Ultimately the power to create a dream reality lies within, and choosing to prioritize self love and wellness brings forth positive change from the inside out!
I want to invite higher gratitude and reverence for the waters of our planet. The Earth is roughly 70% water and so are we. Water is the most fundamental human need and is the foundation for all ecosystems on the planet.
• As a liquid crystal that holds memory and information, the quality of the water in our ecosystems as well as the water we drink is foundational to personal and planetary well-being.
• Currently, the waters of earth are highly contaminated. The oceans and waterways are full of plastic, while many ecosystems become sinks for micro-contaminants. Our American municipal water is full of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and lacks coherent molecular structure. This results in many of us drinking contaminated water.
• It’s up to us to steward clean water for ourselves and for our ecosystems. In this video I cover the current state of our municipal water, the adverse health affects, as well as some solutions. And I encourage everyone to do their own research!
• Here are some drinking water solutions:
• Www.findaspring.com is the google maps of fresh spring water. Log on to find a spring water source near you.
• EWG.org/tapwater/ is a fantastic source to find information about what contaminates may be present in your municipal water system.
• Source reverse osmosis water and add 1 pinch of pink Himalayan salt or sea salt per gallon to re-mineralize.
• Please share this video if you found this information valuable 🙏 🌎
🔥Cleanse🔥 • I have teamed up with a group of people who share my vision to provide healing in the world. We believe it starts with cleaning up our food system. I am supporting an “Ultimate Lifestyle Transformation” where we work on reducing body inflammation, detoxification, weight loss (or gain if that’s what you want) better sleep, balanced hormones and more. I have a $100 gift card for you if you are interested. https://theconsciouscontinuum.com/organicnutrition
Fulfillment, purpose, truth and happiness all lie within the present moment. So often (myself included) we think that satisfaction or happiness lies “out there” or is attainable once we’ve acquired a certain status or achieved a certain mark. When in fact, all is available right now with awareness in the present moment.
With this practice, we invite clarity, focus and commitment to one thing at a time. In doing so, we empty the mind of subconscious thought patterns that have previously skewed our focus and leaked our energy out of the present moment. Indeed, placing our awareness on the present moment is where we have the most power and achieve the greatest states of coherence in mind, body, and spirit.
1. Before engaging in any activity, bring your focus inward and connect to the breath. Set an intention to stay 100% focused on your activity with acute present moment awareness.
2. Breathe deeply and stay conscious of the present moment. Should you need to take a break or tend to something else during the activity, consciously disengage and re-engage. Responding instead of reacting.
3. When activity is complete, transition to your next activity consciously and ceremoniously. Close your eyes for at least 30 seconds to elevate the emotion of gratitude in your field. Connect to the fulfillment of your life’s purpose in the now moment.
4. Repeat for all activities throughout the day.
Thanks for listening and I hope you find benefit with this practice – let me know how it works for you!
Reference: Becoming Supernatural by @drjoedispenza
A critical foundation for human health lies in the gut microbiome. This complex and amazing web of life in our gut is a reflection of the soil that our food grows in!
• 100 years ago, all food was organic. It grew in clean, mineral-rich soil and pure water – no chemicals, herbicides or pesticides. Today, real food has been replaced by corporate-produced, fast, cheap, addictive and processed food-like substances.
• Worse yet, the World Health Organization and National Academy of Sciences have identified glyphosate residue as a “probable carcinogen.” On July 7, 2017, the State of California went one step further and declared that Glyphosate “causes cancer and birth defects,” adding it to the Proposition 65 list.
• It is essential that we prioritize the health of our microbiome and of our bodies as a whole. In many ancient cultures, the gut is referred to as “the second brain” – and rightfully so because like the brain in our heads, it has neurons and produces many neurotransmitters. In other words if our gut is not happy, we are not healthy.
• 🔥Cleanse🔥 • I have teamed up with a group of people who share my vision to provide healing in the world. We believe it starts with cleaning up our food system. I am supporting an “Ultimate Lifestyle Transformation” where we work on reducing body inflammation, detoxification, weight loss (or gain if that’s what you want) better sleep, balanced hormones and more. I have a $100 gift card for you if you are interested! Use my code: “wellness123”
• 🔥Vulnerability🔥 • In light of being honest and authentic, I want to share how challenging making these videos can be for me. I’ve never been one to project my voice, but given how important I feel it is to share what’s on my heart, I am feeling called to face my fears and step up to speak. It’s not easy for me but I plan to continue to empower my voice and show up while leaning into uncomfortable territory with authenticity and honesty.
• Thank you for watching and I hope you find value in this content!
If it truly is freedom and happiness that we want, we must first cultivate it within ourselves. For one who embodies the frequency of love, perceives a loving universe. Integral to this personal evolutionary process is the release of emotional wounded-ness.
• We hold our issues in our tissues. The cells of the body can hold memories of pain or trauma that can manifest as physical pain and/or hardship in life. Emotional wounds of abandonment or invalidation can create armor around the heart, resulting in a loss of fulfillment in life and/or shallow connections in our relationships.
• We must bring the subconscious aspects of ourselves to the surface to be felt and released if we desire more harmony individually and collectively. • With awareness, honesty and authenticity, we can emerge from disempowered stories into conscious and decisive channels of the masculine.
• Try this practice:
1.Venture into nature and find a flow of water.
2. Set the intention for the moving water to carry away all that you wish to release.
3.Move out of the mind and open the heart. Breathe deeply and allow feelings to arise, express and release, using your hands to move the energy.
4. Close your space of healing with gratitude.
• Above all make this practice your own and do what feels best for you!
Hello and thank you for tuning in today! I hope you find this technique useful. Breathwork is a powerful practice with many benefits including: equanimity of the nervous system, alkalizing the body, increased depth of cellular respiration, mindfulness, emotional release, balancing biochemical interactions, reducing stress, downregulating inflammation and so much more. In this Breathwork practice we create mind-body coherence by quieting the monkey mind and placing awareness in the body and on the breath. This one is short, simple, easy and effective.
Instructions are as follows:
1. Sit on your knees
2. Lean forward and exhale all the air in your lungs
3. Squeeze all muscles in the body while holding your exhale in the bend over position
4. When the urge to breathe comes, inhale deeply and hold for 15-20 seconds while pushing the tongue on the roof of the mouth and looking in the middle of your forehead with your eyeballs.
Results from this practice may include: Mental clarity, increased intuition, emotional release, elevated energy and expanded states of awareness.
Hello, family! I’m listening to an inner call today to share a message for those interested to listen about our current situation in these turbulent times ~
This is a time where our communities need leaders. Men and women who embody a connection to their hearts, and feel called to steward compassion for the collective. This is a call to action for those who can hold space for community and support with action, awareness, peace and love.
This is a wake-up call to support our local communities. Let’s empower ourselves to take responsibility for the well-being of what’s around us. Nobody can take the power away that you have to choose how you respond.
This is not a time to bypass fear or dismiss what’s going on, but rather to sit with all that’s present right now and feel validated. This is a time to slow down and check-in with our fundamental human needs – assess the quality of our food, our water, and our air.
What’s really beautiful about this, is it’s an opportunity to be present with what’s in front of us, to share love with one another, to build trust between us humans, and to cherish each moment that we’re alive. It’s an opportunity to slow down and check-in.
Through all that is unfolding, may we take a deeply honest look at our individual selves during this time, to assess if we living as a benefit to the collective good, and if we are really engaged with the pursuit of what truly matters to us.
A few tips to stay centered and grounded during this time:
Most importantly to breathe – With the breath, we can calm our nervous system and find coherence between the mind and body- reducing inflammation and dis-ease.
Getting connected with water – trace the source of your water and offer get connected with local farmers – true wealth is in natural resources that support sustain life.
Get connected to the quality of your food and where it comes from. Better yet, grow your own food -
Immerse yourself in nature – surround yourself with harmonious vibrations that support peace of mind and creativity.
Let’s call on our plant allies at this time, Calm your nervous system and support your immune system.
Thank you for tuning in today! I hope you find this technique useful. Breathwork is a powerful practice with many benefits including: equanimity of the nervous system, alkalizing the body, increased depth of cellular respiration, mindfulness, emotional release, balancing biochemical interactions, reducing stress, downregulating inflammation and so much more.
Here are the simple instructions for this exercise:
1. Place the hands on the heart
2. Full inhale through the nose – imagine golden light from the sun filling your body
3. Exhale release through the mouth – imagine black smoke that contains un-ease in the body
4. Repeat x3
Comment below and let me know how this practice works for you!
Thanks for watching ~ _______________________________________________________________________________________
Holistic Health and Wellness Coaching – Get in touch with me directly for your free 45-minute consultation!
If you found value in this content, donations are welcome!
Join us as we learn how to build our first composting toilet and install it in our tiny camper. After completing this project we now feel empowered with the ability to take care of our own waste! It’s another aspect of life that we can take into our own hands, which just feels right..
If you’re looking to build one for yourself, see our free instructional document linked in the youtube description. It lists all the tools and materials you will need to create your own!
After our road trip to Canada, we landed in Colorado and marveled at the opportunity of finding our new home. We desired something a little bigger and a little more comfortable than our 13 ft camper, Gypsy. We came across this 1997 17′ Casita camper and with a little TLC, she quickly began to feel like home.
In this video, we make the Casita into an Off-Grid home. Our Casita is the “Freedom” model, but we essentially turned her into the Spirit model. Thank you for coming to our virtual house warming.