Hey friends! Last week I completed an intentional 24-hour dry fast. It was a time of great introspection and contemplation. In this video, I share the essence of what I harvested from the experience. I hope this insight can be of value to you and inspire us to come more fully into the present moment!
PS.Click here to book a free 20-minute ask me anything zoom call
Niles here, I trust this message finds you in divine time.
Through first hand experience I’ve seen that by investing attention, energy and focus inwards, we can illuminate spaces where balance is needed, and move forward into the experiences we desire. By choosing to cultivate clarity, truth and freedom in the heart, the external world evolves to reflect that which we hold within. With commitment to this path we can align with the hearts desire by taking inspired action, gently tuning ourselves into the frequency of pleasure, abundance and flow.
Health, freedom, abundance and passionate creativity are our birthrights. We may only need the right tools, techniques, guidance or insights to help us activate our natural flow.
This is why I have poured my heart and soul into creating this 8-week FlowState Lifestyle program. This container is designed with the intention to catalyze DEEP growth and transformation from the inside out in order to manifest our ideal lives. With embodiment practices, clarity exercises, flow state activations, holistic foundations for health and natural well-being & more, this container combines an online course with 1 on 1 mentorship into an experience of embodiment and amplified transformation.
If you are committed to personal growth and becoming your best self by cultivating creativity, leveling up your health, and freedom, surrender into deeper pleasure, this course will accelerate your transformation and help you claim an empowered relationship to LIFE.
I am STOKED to share this with you all. I am looking for 3 committed souls who want to level up their health, cultivate creativity and freedom, activate deeper pleasure, and claim a more deeply empowered relationship to LIFE. The first 3 committed souls receive a massive discount on this program. Access the course landing page HERE for more info.
If any part of you is feeling resonance with this invitation I invite you to book a call with me HERE so we can dive in to find out if this course is right for you.
I had massive barriers in life that kept me living small and in my head. Social anxiety, depression, a lack of direction, alongside social conditioning and emotional traumas. This wounded version of me had little to no capacity to relax into life and thrive in my own expression.
The resistance manifested in my relationship with myself, with others, and even with money. It curtailed my ability to show up in my full capacity. The bottom line was I couldn’t prioritize my own well-being.
My world changed when I started to look inward. I cultivated a holistic, rock-solid foundation for my health, and integrated healing practices and energetic disciplines that activated a higher frequency within me. I released unhealthy conditioning, re-wired my subconscious mind, and realized that I was so much more powerful than I thought. My abundance was accelerating, and life became an explosion of flow, adventure, and growth.
I FINALLY FOUND THE ELIXIR.
I’m doing some market research for an EPIC COURSE I’m creating. I want to help you drop all resistance and magnetize FREEDOM, FLOW, and ABUNDANCE in the present moment through powerful practices to declutter harmful beliefs and activate your innate FLOW STATE, HEALTH, CREATIVE GENIUS, AND HIGHEST POTENTIALS.
Are you dreaming of transitioning your life to more deeply pursue passion and happiness?
Are you searching for clarity on why you are here? Your unique gifts, purpose, and passion?
Are you wishing there was a key to unlock your passionate flow state, intuition, inspiration & creative genius?
Do you struggle to create the time to prioritize your own well-being?
Do you want to stop feeling burnt out and start manifesting your ideal life?
I am looking to speak to 3-5 of you adventurous souls in exchange for a FREE 30-minute Flow State and Holistic Health session with me. This is NOT a sales call, only an opportunity for me to learn about how I can help you. If this post speaks to you, I invite you to book a call with me here:
Hello good people! Niles here with another video share from the heart.
In this video:
– The interconnectedness of flow, sexual energy and creativity
– Becoming aware of wounded masculine patterns
– Masculinity and society
– Porn and its influence on men
– The need for rights of passage for men
– Core values for men to embody healthy masculinity
– Taking radical responsibility
If you resonate with this video I invite you to share it with a friend!
Further Invitation: I am calling in adventurous souls to join me in a focused container of transformation, healing, health and abundance. The epic path awaits, we must only choose it. Send me a message and lets fire you up!
3. Two guided breathing exercises to help you actualize coherence in mind, body and spirit.
• Deep breathing has a direct positive influence on our energy and biology. With the breath as one of the most foundational cycles of the human body, deep breathing may be one of the most important functions to complete fully and deeply. By nourishing the range of motion of the breath with deep breathing, we can ensure the cycles of the breath nourish all areas of the body with life force energy, serving to actualize greater health in mind, body and spirit.
• And If you are feeling called to dive deeper into your breath, send me a message!
Honesty is a bridge that connects us to truth. Though it may not always be easy, radical honesty can be such a potent tool for self inquiry, leading us towards meaning, purpose, love and fulfillment in life. Through honesty with ourselves and others, we can actualize heaven on earth.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞: Answer the following questions with depths of honesty that you have never ventured to before. Dig deep!
1. What is my greatest challenge in life?
2. What else can I do to be more of who I am?
3. How much of my creative energy is tied up in guilt, hatred, resentment, lack, or fear?
4. What emotion am I still denying to avoid something changing in my life?
5. What is the biological function that is the weakest link in my health and how can I begin to restore that?
7. Do the people I surround myself with encourage the expression of my truth and authenticity?
If it truly is freedom and happiness that we want, we must first cultivate it within ourselves. For one who embodies the frequency of love, perceives a loving universe. Integral to this personal evolutionary process is the release of emotional wounded-ness.
• We hold our issues in our tissues. The cells of the body can hold memories of pain or trauma that can manifest as physical pain and/or hardship in life. Emotional wounds of abandonment or invalidation can create armor around the heart, resulting in a loss of fulfillment in life and/or shallow connections in our relationships.
• We must bring the subconscious aspects of ourselves to the surface to be felt and released if we desire more harmony individually and collectively. • With awareness, honesty and authenticity, we can emerge from disempowered stories into conscious and decisive channels of the masculine.
• Try this practice:
1.Venture into nature and find a flow of water.
2. Set the intention for the moving water to carry away all that you wish to release.
3.Move out of the mind and open the heart. Breathe deeply and allow feelings to arise, express and release, using your hands to move the energy.
4. Close your space of healing with gratitude.
• Above all make this practice your own and do what feels best for you!
Hello and thank you for tuning in today! I hope you find this technique useful. Breathwork is a powerful practice with many benefits including: equanimity of the nervous system, alkalizing the body, increased depth of cellular respiration, mindfulness, emotional release, balancing biochemical interactions, reducing stress, downregulating inflammation and so much more. In this Breathwork practice we create mind-body coherence by quieting the monkey mind and placing awareness in the body and on the breath. This one is short, simple, easy and effective.
Instructions are as follows:
1. Sit on your knees
2. Lean forward and exhale all the air in your lungs
3. Squeeze all muscles in the body while holding your exhale in the bend over position
4. When the urge to breathe comes, inhale deeply and hold for 15-20 seconds while pushing the tongue on the roof of the mouth and looking in the middle of your forehead with your eyeballs.
Results from this practice may include: Mental clarity, increased intuition, emotional release, elevated energy and expanded states of awareness.
Hello, family! I’m listening to an inner call today to share a message for those interested to listen about our current situation in these turbulent times ~
This is a time where our communities need leaders. Men and women who embody a connection to their hearts, and feel called to steward compassion for the collective. This is a call to action for those who can hold space for community and support with action, awareness, peace and love.
This is a wake-up call to support our local communities. Let’s empower ourselves to take responsibility for the well-being of what’s around us. Nobody can take the power away that you have to choose how you respond.
This is not a time to bypass fear or dismiss what’s going on, but rather to sit with all that’s present right now and feel validated. This is a time to slow down and check-in with our fundamental human needs – assess the quality of our food, our water, and our air.
What’s really beautiful about this, is it’s an opportunity to be present with what’s in front of us, to share love with one another, to build trust between us humans, and to cherish each moment that we’re alive. It’s an opportunity to slow down and check-in.
Through all that is unfolding, may we take a deeply honest look at our individual selves during this time, to assess if we living as a benefit to the collective good, and if we are really engaged with the pursuit of what truly matters to us.
A few tips to stay centered and grounded during this time:
Most importantly to breathe – With the breath, we can calm our nervous system and find coherence between the mind and body- reducing inflammation and dis-ease.
Getting connected with water – trace the source of your water and offer get connected with local farmers – true wealth is in natural resources that support sustain life.
Get connected to the quality of your food and where it comes from. Better yet, grow your own food -
Immerse yourself in nature – surround yourself with harmonious vibrations that support peace of mind and creativity.
Let’s call on our plant allies at this time, Calm your nervous system and support your immune system.