Lifestyle patterns form a structure through which visions and health become physically manifested.
Over the past 3 years, I have experimented with downsizing my living space in order to travel, experience and learn about myself, the world we live in and my place in it. While refining what is really needed and making conscious decisions to let go of things that are no longer in support of freedom and wellness, the result has allowed for a focus on growth, creativity and aligning with personal and planetary wellness.
One of the most potent implications of this lifestyle is that it invites the potential for us to pay rent with alternative forms of currency like mutually beneficial work trades. Developing a giving and receiving relationship with the environment we live in.
Ultimately the power to create a dream reality lies within, and choosing to prioritize self love and wellness brings forth positive change from the inside out!
I want to invite higher gratitude and reverence for the waters of our planet. The Earth is roughly 70% water and so are we. Water is the most fundamental human need and is the foundation for all ecosystems on the planet.
• As a liquid crystal that holds memory and information, the quality of the water in our ecosystems as well as the water we drink is foundational to personal and planetary well-being.
• Currently, the waters of earth are highly contaminated. The oceans and waterways are full of plastic, while many ecosystems become sinks for micro-contaminants. Our American municipal water is full of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and lacks coherent molecular structure. This results in many of us drinking contaminated water.
• It’s up to us to steward clean water for ourselves and for our ecosystems. In this video I cover the current state of our municipal water, the adverse health affects, as well as some solutions. And I encourage everyone to do their own research!
• Here are some drinking water solutions:
• Www.findaspring.com is the google maps of fresh spring water. Log on to find a spring water source near you.
• EWG.org/tapwater/ is a fantastic source to find information about what contaminates may be present in your municipal water system.
• Source reverse osmosis water and add 1 pinch of pink Himalayan salt or sea salt per gallon to re-mineralize.
• Please share this video if you found this information valuable 🙏 🌎
🔥Cleanse🔥 • I have teamed up with a group of people who share my vision to provide healing in the world. We believe it starts with cleaning up our food system. I am supporting an “Ultimate Lifestyle Transformation” where we work on reducing body inflammation, detoxification, weight loss (or gain if that’s what you want) better sleep, balanced hormones and more. I have a $100 gift card for you if you are interested. https://theconsciouscontinuum.com/organicnutrition
Humbled by what there is to discover, yet inspired for greatness and love. When we explore the Invisibles that hold life together, we hop on a freight train of positivity and see that the best things in life, are not things. Every day, we can look for the excitement of what might happen in the field of all possibilities. It’s all about vibration, and we are here to ride the light ✨