Honesty is a bridge that connects us to truth. Though it may not always be easy, radical honesty can be such a potent tool for self inquiry, leading us towards meaning, purpose, love and fulfillment in life. Through honesty with ourselves and others, we can actualize heaven on earth.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞: Answer the following questions with depths of honesty that you have never ventured to before. Dig deep!
1. What is my greatest challenge in life?
2. What else can I do to be more of who I am?
3. How much of my creative energy is tied up in guilt, hatred, resentment, lack, or fear?
4. What emotion am I still denying to avoid something changing in my life?
5. What is the biological function that is the weakest link in my health and how can I begin to restore that?
7. Do the people I surround myself with encourage the expression of my truth and authenticity?
If it truly is freedom and happiness that we want, we must first cultivate it within ourselves. For one who embodies the frequency of love, perceives a loving universe. Integral to this personal evolutionary process is the release of emotional wounded-ness.
• We hold our issues in our tissues. The cells of the body can hold memories of pain or trauma that can manifest as physical pain and/or hardship in life. Emotional wounds of abandonment or invalidation can create armor around the heart, resulting in a loss of fulfillment in life and/or shallow connections in our relationships.
• We must bring the subconscious aspects of ourselves to the surface to be felt and released if we desire more harmony individually and collectively. • With awareness, honesty and authenticity, we can emerge from disempowered stories into conscious and decisive channels of the masculine.
• Try this practice:
1.Venture into nature and find a flow of water.
2. Set the intention for the moving water to carry away all that you wish to release.
3.Move out of the mind and open the heart. Breathe deeply and allow feelings to arise, express and release, using your hands to move the energy.
4. Close your space of healing with gratitude.
• Above all make this practice your own and do what feels best for you!
Tag along on our Canadian adventures as we travel through British Columbia, Alberta and back down through the great national parks of Montana and Wyoming. Thanks for watching and we’ll see you in the next video!
Connect with the power of the present moment in this 5-minute guided meditation. With ambient tones tuned to 432Hz frequencies, this meditation is designed to open the heart chakra and expand the energetic body. While connecting to the truth of who we are, this meditation will grow the capacity for love and empowerment in this now moment.
Enjoy and thank you for anchoring vibrations of love on Earth!
It seems to be forgotten, that we are indeed a part of a larger whole..
You might call the forces that act upon coherent values, forces of the light. Take, for example, the cells in our bodies. Cells in the human body have a very clear answer to the purpose of life. They fully commit their energy to perform a specific task. Whether it is producing proteins or generating blood cells, each cell is acting true to its purpose. The value that orchestrates the functioning of the biological human is the understanding that by each cell serving its individual purpose, it is contributing to the health of the body as a whole. When the body is healthy, it is due in part to the functioning of each individual cell and because of the cells’ collective efforts, the body is able to acquire more resources and become stronger.
We can see many individuals alive today, who if they were a cell within a body, we might say have forgotten that they are indeed, part of a larger whole. Having forgotten their purpose and truth in the larger context of reality, they are causing disorder and chaos within a biological system; be it consciously or unconsciously. The Earth itself, indeed, is one giant biological system, otherwise known as Gaia.
We might draw the comparison between the cells in our bodies, operating as one organism, and us humans within the body of Earth, also operating as one. It’s up to all of us to wake up and remember this truth; that we are part of a larger universal orchestration. And that by living our life’s purpose while acting on values such as love and peace that fall under the umbrella of this holistic understanding, we are able to resurrect once more, an embodied energy of harmony that is nature itself. And just like the cells in our bodies, we can act as one to grow stronger, attract more abundance and share in higher vibrations of peace on Earth ~
While camping in Arizona, we came across many campsites littered with trash. Unfortunately, we couldn’t pick up all of what we saw, but we did our best to leave the place in better shape than we found it. Enjoy our video and thanks for watching 🙂