While often overlooked due its simplicity, the breath is one of the most important components to human health. The breath is referred to as “prana” in many yogic teachings meaning “life force energy.” Indeed, it is just that.
As a fundamental pillar to human health, the cycle of the breath connects us to our environment and is the primary mode in which we draw in energy from the universe to sustain life force within the body. Breathing tends to occur largely as a subconscious activity. Thus, the breath is a gateway to the subconscious mind. Breath is the keystone to changing our state of being, and its influence is immediate and direct. The average person takes roughly 26,000 breaths per day. The quality of our breath has direct influences on all aspects of our health including our consciousness, nervous system, circulation, energy, immune system, cellular respiration, genetic expression and so much more.
Fulfillment, purpose, truth and happiness all lie within the present moment. So often (myself included) we think that satisfaction or happiness lies “out there” or is attainable once we’ve acquired a certain status or achieved a certain mark. When in fact, all is available right now with awareness in the present moment.
With this practice, we invite clarity, focus and commitment to one thing at a time. In doing so, we empty the mind of subconscious thought patterns that have previously skewed our focus and leaked our energy out of the present moment. Indeed, placing our awareness on the present moment is where we have the most power and achieve the greatest states of coherence in mind, body, and spirit.
1. Before engaging in any activity, bring your focus inward and connect to the breath. Set an intention to stay 100% focused on your activity with acute present moment awareness.
2. Breathe deeply and stay conscious of the present moment. Should you need to take a break or tend to something else during the activity, consciously disengage and re-engage. Responding instead of reacting.
3. When activity is complete, transition to your next activity consciously and ceremoniously. Close your eyes for at least 30 seconds to elevate the emotion of gratitude in your field. Connect to the fulfillment of your life’s purpose in the now moment.
4. Repeat for all activities throughout the day.
Thanks for listening and I hope you find benefit with this practice – let me know how it works for you!
Reference: Becoming Supernatural by @drjoedispenza
A critical foundation for human health lies in the gut microbiome. This complex and amazing web of life in our gut is a reflection of the soil that our food grows in!
• 100 years ago, all food was organic. It grew in clean, mineral-rich soil and pure water – no chemicals, herbicides or pesticides. Today, real food has been replaced by corporate-produced, fast, cheap, addictive and processed food-like substances.
• Worse yet, the World Health Organization and National Academy of Sciences have identified glyphosate residue as a “probable carcinogen.” On July 7, 2017, the State of California went one step further and declared that Glyphosate “causes cancer and birth defects,” adding it to the Proposition 65 list.
• It is essential that we prioritize the health of our microbiome and of our bodies as a whole. In many ancient cultures, the gut is referred to as “the second brain” – and rightfully so because like the brain in our heads, it has neurons and produces many neurotransmitters. In other words if our gut is not happy, we are not healthy.
• 🔥Cleanse🔥 • I have teamed up with a group of people who share my vision to provide healing in the world. We believe it starts with cleaning up our food system. I am supporting an “Ultimate Lifestyle Transformation” where we work on reducing body inflammation, detoxification, weight loss (or gain if that’s what you want) better sleep, balanced hormones and more. I have a $100 gift card for you if you are interested! Use my code: “wellness123”
• 🔥Vulnerability🔥 • In light of being honest and authentic, I want to share how challenging making these videos can be for me. I’ve never been one to project my voice, but given how important I feel it is to share what’s on my heart, I am feeling called to face my fears and step up to speak. It’s not easy for me but I plan to continue to empower my voice and show up while leaning into uncomfortable territory with authenticity and honesty.
• Thank you for watching and I hope you find value in this content!
If it truly is freedom and happiness that we want, we must first cultivate it within ourselves. For one who embodies the frequency of love, perceives a loving universe. Integral to this personal evolutionary process is the release of emotional wounded-ness.
• We hold our issues in our tissues. The cells of the body can hold memories of pain or trauma that can manifest as physical pain and/or hardship in life. Emotional wounds of abandonment or invalidation can create armor around the heart, resulting in a loss of fulfillment in life and/or shallow connections in our relationships.
• We must bring the subconscious aspects of ourselves to the surface to be felt and released if we desire more harmony individually and collectively. • With awareness, honesty and authenticity, we can emerge from disempowered stories into conscious and decisive channels of the masculine.
• Try this practice:
1.Venture into nature and find a flow of water.
2. Set the intention for the moving water to carry away all that you wish to release.
3.Move out of the mind and open the heart. Breathe deeply and allow feelings to arise, express and release, using your hands to move the energy.
4. Close your space of healing with gratitude.
• Above all make this practice your own and do what feels best for you!
Hello and thank you for tuning in today! I hope you find this technique useful. Breathwork is a powerful practice with many benefits including: equanimity of the nervous system, alkalizing the body, increased depth of cellular respiration, mindfulness, emotional release, balancing biochemical interactions, reducing stress, downregulating inflammation and so much more. In this Breathwork practice we create mind-body coherence by quieting the monkey mind and placing awareness in the body and on the breath. This one is short, simple, easy and effective.
Instructions are as follows:
1. Sit on your knees
2. Lean forward and exhale all the air in your lungs
3. Squeeze all muscles in the body while holding your exhale in the bend over position
4. When the urge to breathe comes, inhale deeply and hold for 15-20 seconds while pushing the tongue on the roof of the mouth and looking in the middle of your forehead with your eyeballs.
Results from this practice may include: Mental clarity, increased intuition, emotional release, elevated energy and expanded states of awareness.
Hello, family! I’m listening to an inner call today to share a message for those interested to listen about our current situation in these turbulent times ~
This is a time where our communities need leaders. Men and women who embody a connection to their hearts, and feel called to steward compassion for the collective. This is a call to action for those who can hold space for community and support with action, awareness, peace and love.
This is a wake-up call to support our local communities. Let’s empower ourselves to take responsibility for the well-being of what’s around us. Nobody can take the power away that you have to choose how you respond.
This is not a time to bypass fear or dismiss what’s going on, but rather to sit with all that’s present right now and feel validated. This is a time to slow down and check-in with our fundamental human needs – assess the quality of our food, our water, and our air.
What’s really beautiful about this, is it’s an opportunity to be present with what’s in front of us, to share love with one another, to build trust between us humans, and to cherish each moment that we’re alive. It’s an opportunity to slow down and check-in.
Through all that is unfolding, may we take a deeply honest look at our individual selves during this time, to assess if we living as a benefit to the collective good, and if we are really engaged with the pursuit of what truly matters to us.
A few tips to stay centered and grounded during this time:
Most importantly to breathe – With the breath, we can calm our nervous system and find coherence between the mind and body- reducing inflammation and dis-ease.
Getting connected with water – trace the source of your water and offer get connected with local farmers – true wealth is in natural resources that support sustain life.
Get connected to the quality of your food and where it comes from. Better yet, grow your own food -
Immerse yourself in nature – surround yourself with harmonious vibrations that support peace of mind and creativity.
Let’s call on our plant allies at this time, Calm your nervous system and support your immune system.
This meditation uses the science of brain wave entrainment to put you in a Theta state of deep relaxation and receptivity. Combined with a guided visualization exercise, this meditation powerfully designed to work with the subconscious mind and is intended to reduce stress, improve clarity while relaxing the mind and body. In this specific meditation, we dive deep to heal the roots of limiting beliefs surrounding self-confidence and personal empowerment.
The Binaural Beat: The frequency range produced by this binaural beat is approximately 7Hz. In your left ear, you will hear 6Hz and in your right ear, you will hear 8Hz. This results in the brain producing the middle tone of these frequencies; 7Hz. This theta brain wave state enhances your ability to induce a state of deep relaxation, creativity, intuition, and emotional connection.
Thanks for listening and comment below with your experience!
If you found this meditation valuable, support this work with a donation! –