The breath can be a powerful tool to shed layers of illusion and open the heart to reveal the true nature of who we are.
By way of feeling the inward landscape becomes illuminated, revealing that which resists the natural flow of life. Breathwork can help us to break through emotional defense mechanisms that prevent us from experiencing the fullness of life. Intentional breath can crack the heart wide open to feel, allow, and experience the full depths of richness, pleasure and wonderment that we once new as a child.
Deep richness is available in every moment, we must only tune our consciousness to the frequency of now!
3. Two guided breathing exercises to help you actualize coherence in mind, body and spirit.
• Deep breathing has a direct positive influence on our energy and biology. With the breath as one of the most foundational cycles of the human body, deep breathing may be one of the most important functions to complete fully and deeply. By nourishing the range of motion of the breath with deep breathing, we can ensure the cycles of the breath nourish all areas of the body with life force energy, serving to actualize greater health in mind, body and spirit.
• And If you are feeling called to dive deeper into your breath, send me a message!
Honesty is a bridge that connects us to truth. Though it may not always be easy, radical honesty can be such a potent tool for self inquiry, leading us towards meaning, purpose, love and fulfillment in life. Through honesty with ourselves and others, we can actualize heaven on earth.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞: Answer the following questions with depths of honesty that you have never ventured to before. Dig deep!
1. What is my greatest challenge in life?
2. What else can I do to be more of who I am?
3. How much of my creative energy is tied up in guilt, hatred, resentment, lack, or fear?
4. What emotion am I still denying to avoid something changing in my life?
5. What is the biological function that is the weakest link in my health and how can I begin to restore that?
7. Do the people I surround myself with encourage the expression of my truth and authenticity?
If it truly is freedom and happiness that we want, we must first cultivate it within ourselves. For one who embodies the frequency of love, perceives a loving universe. Integral to this personal evolutionary process is the release of emotional wounded-ness.
• We hold our issues in our tissues. The cells of the body can hold memories of pain or trauma that can manifest as physical pain and/or hardship in life. Emotional wounds of abandonment or invalidation can create armor around the heart, resulting in a loss of fulfillment in life and/or shallow connections in our relationships.
• We must bring the subconscious aspects of ourselves to the surface to be felt and released if we desire more harmony individually and collectively. • With awareness, honesty and authenticity, we can emerge from disempowered stories into conscious and decisive channels of the masculine.
• Try this practice:
1.Venture into nature and find a flow of water.
2. Set the intention for the moving water to carry away all that you wish to release.
3.Move out of the mind and open the heart. Breathe deeply and allow feelings to arise, express and release, using your hands to move the energy.
4. Close your space of healing with gratitude.
• Above all make this practice your own and do what feels best for you!
Hello and thank you for tuning in today! I hope you find this technique useful. Breathwork is a powerful practice with many benefits including: equanimity of the nervous system, alkalizing the body, increased depth of cellular respiration, mindfulness, emotional release, balancing biochemical interactions, reducing stress, downregulating inflammation and so much more. In this Breathwork practice we create mind-body coherence by quieting the monkey mind and placing awareness in the body and on the breath. This one is short, simple, easy and effective.
Instructions are as follows:
1. Sit on your knees
2. Lean forward and exhale all the air in your lungs
3. Squeeze all muscles in the body while holding your exhale in the bend over position
4. When the urge to breathe comes, inhale deeply and hold for 15-20 seconds while pushing the tongue on the roof of the mouth and looking in the middle of your forehead with your eyeballs.
Results from this practice may include: Mental clarity, increased intuition, emotional release, elevated energy and expanded states of awareness.
Thank you for tuning in today! I hope you find this technique useful. Breathwork is a powerful practice with many benefits including: equanimity of the nervous system, alkalizing the body, increased depth of cellular respiration, mindfulness, emotional release, balancing biochemical interactions, reducing stress, downregulating inflammation and so much more.
Here are the simple instructions for this exercise:
1. Place the hands on the heart
2. Full inhale through the nose – imagine golden light from the sun filling your body
3. Exhale release through the mouth – imagine black smoke that contains un-ease in the body
4. Repeat x3
Comment below and let me know how this practice works for you!
Thanks for watching ~ _______________________________________________________________________________________
Holistic Health and Wellness Coaching – Get in touch with me directly for your free 45-minute consultation!
If you found value in this content, donations are welcome!
A beautiful experience in every way. The presence of the Crestone Range bordering the sand dunes made for some breathtaking views. Our mission is to awaken our highest potential of consciousness by tapping into our inner child. By doing so, we hope to inspire you to awaken to your truest self and go after your heart’s desires! Along our journey, we are creating videos, meditations and other content. Follow along by subscribing to our channel ~
As a guest on Larry Morrison’s podcast, “The Journey Inward: Uncovering Universal Truth” I had the privilege to share my story of adventure and awakening. In this Episode, we discuss the law of attraction, living a life of liberation, consciousness, meditation, the energy of life, moving past our conditioning and other insightful topics. With this talk, our intention is to help listeners find inspiration to live the life of their dreams and discover greater happiness within themselves and for the world. Thanks so much to Larry for the opportunity to speak on his show. More episodes to come!