Honesty is a bridge that connects us to truth. Though it may not always be easy, radical honesty can be such a potent tool for self inquiry, leading us towards meaning, purpose, love and fulfillment in life. Through honesty with ourselves and others, we can actualize heaven on earth.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞: Answer the following questions with depths of honesty that you have never ventured to before. Dig deep!
1. What is my greatest challenge in life?
2. What else can I do to be more of who I am?
3. How much of my creative energy is tied up in guilt, hatred, resentment, lack, or fear?
4. What emotion am I still denying to avoid something changing in my life?
5. What is the biological function that is the weakest link in my health and how can I begin to restore that?
7. Do the people I surround myself with encourage the expression of my truth and authenticity?
𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦 – 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 “𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯’𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸” – 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘶𝘴𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴. 𝘈𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴, 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘺.
Further invitation: Share your experience answering these questions and the clarity you discover 🌟